Are You Being Audited by the IRS?
Have you received a letter or notice from a tax agency and don’t know what to do next? The response you need to provide might be simple, or it might be very complex. We can help you interpret what the IRS is asking for so you can respond to the letter appropriately and put this behind you.
An IRS letter can be triggered in several situations:
- The agency notices a discrepancy on any of your tax returns and needs an explanation
- An amount paid is short or over what the IRS or another tax agency calculates as due
- You have been randomly selected for an audit
- You miss a payment deadline for taxes due
- You miss a deadline for filing tax returns
- You fail to respond to previous correspondence
An audit can be extremely nerve-wracking. You can get relief by having a tax professional on your side, walking you through the entire process.
We’ve represented taxpayers with audits before the IRS, and we can help you, too. We can:
- Respond professionally to any IRS correspondence you receive
- Contact the IRS on your behalf so that you don’t have to face them directly
- Represent your case before the IRS
- Fight for you on issues that come up, such as positions taken on tax returns
- Escalate your issue to other remedies if the solution feels unfair or extreme
SUPPORT FOR SURVIVING YOUR IRS AUDIT
Contact us so we can help you navigate the IRS audit process to a satisfactory outcome. Your tax audit is handled with the utmost confidentiality and privacy.